Re: "Astronomy" Mag. gives George Reynolds a shout out.

vp

That's right, I put it there so one of the little kids could see the sunspots.  I don't need it for a while.  You can give it to me at Skywatch on Dec. 5.  (I was going to say, bring it to the December meeting, but it's hard to get a stool through the modem.)

George
On November 23, 2020 8:24 PM charles jagow <chuck@...> wrote:

Hey George,

Are you missing your folding stool?

I found it under my 8” dob.  Let me know and I can get it to you

Sent from Chuck's  iPhone

On Nov 23, 2020, at 8:12 PM, Jim Tallman < jctallman@...> wrote:

Very cool! Go george!

On Nov 18, 2020 at 18:08, bob414 < bob414@...> wrote:

"Astronomy" Mag. Dec. 2020, pg. 58.  Glenn Chaple article on "Astronomy Guides; Readers Picks" gave George Reynolds of Back Bay Amateur Astronomers a plug for recommending "Turn Left at Orion" by Guy Consolmagno.

George Reynolds and BBAA get recognized for all their hard work!

Bob

Treasurer - Back Bay Amateur Astronomers

Rott'n Paws Observatory

    N36:46:23.281 W076:13:31.512

George Reynolds
VP, Back Bay Amateur Astronomers