BBAA Meeting Thursday, November 5 at 7:30 pm

George Reynolds

Remember to attend the November meeting of the club!  It will be hels online via Zoom at the following link:

https://vccs.zoom.us/j/96840800899

Meeting ID: 968 4080 0899

November is also ELECTION month.  We will be electing two officers, to fill the slots of Secretary and Treasurer.  Please consider volunteering for one of those positions, or nominating someone.

We also need a newsletter editor.  If you like to write, or want to hone your skills, please volunteer.

The past two meetings have been sparsely attended, even though you don't have to leave home to attend.  Please RESERVE THIS DATE AND TIME and make it a point to join the BBAA meeting in November.

See you there!