Forbidden

You don't have permission to access this resource.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

On October 3, 2020 4:11 PM charles jagow <chuck@...> wrote:

George,

You can probably go up on Meade’s customer’s service site and ownload a anual

Member #1495 – Norfolk County Rifle Range

From: <BackBayAstro@groups.io> on behalf of "George Reynolds via groups.io" <pathfinder027@...>
Date: Saturday, October 3, 2020 at 3:39 PM
To: BBAA-Group <backbayastro@groups.io>
Subject: [BackBayAstro] Manual for Meade 130mm Newt

Does anyone have a manual for an old Meade Autostar 130mm Newtonian reflector?  The telescope was donated to the club today, and I do not have an operator manual or instruction manual for it.

If you have one, let me know, and I will make a copy of it for this scope.  I want to fix it up to give to someone who needs a telescope.

Treasurer - Back Bay Amateur Astronomers

Rott'n Paws Observatory

    N36:46:23.281 W076:13:31.512

George Reynolds
VP, Back Bay Amateur Astronomers