Re: Celestron outfit

vp

Joe, it's good to hear from you after all these years!  Sorry to hear about your neck problem.  It sounds like you need to get a rig that is easier on your neck to use.  Like a GOTO scope hooked up to a computer monitor?

George
On September 30, 2020 10:37 AM joseph_piotrowski <joepiotrowski@...> <joepiotrowski@...> wrote:

Was a member of the BBA for many years but have not been around for over 10 years now. Have a neck disc problem and can't handle my outfit anymore(sob).I don't know if this kind of post is allowed so if not I apologize and you can remove.I have attached an excel file with all things included. Thanks.

George Reynolds
VP, Back Bay Amateur Astronomers
BBAA
Outreach Coordinator