From: BackBayAstro@groups.io <BackBayAstro@groups.io> On Behalf Of Ron Robisch
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2020 7:01 AM
To: BackBayAstro@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BackBayAstro] An observing milestone

It has indeed been a long time, Ted!  I miss the days of observing with you and Kent and everyone else down in Coinjock.  I always get the BackBayAstro digests, but 99% of the time I skip or delete along with so many other emails.  I just happen to look at one yesterday and saw your post.

I can not imagine what viewing with a 30" from New Mexico skies must be like.  I mean, I'm trying to imagine it, and I just can't.  You are living the dream!  If I ever get to New Mexico, can I visit?

Clear skies,
Ron