Re: Garden Star Thursday, 8/27

Ron Neale

I can bring my telescope, andI'd be happy to give presentation, if you have an outline to follow.

On August 22, 2020 12:21 PM vp <vp@...> wrote:

Hey Guys,

Garden Stars at Norfolk Botanical Garden is scheduled for Thursday, 27 August at 8:30 pm.  I just realized that I can't be there.  Right now I am in Slippery Rock, Pennsylvania, helping my sister get ready to move to Virginia Beach.  We will be driving home on the 28th.

Thus, I need someone to volunteer to do a brief indoor talk or presentation before taking the people outside to look through telescopes.  Of course, we need some volunteers to be there with telescopes, too.

I haven't heard yet from NBG how many people have signed up, but I'll probably get an email from them in a day or two.  In case they have to cancel, I will notify you immediately.

Please let me know if you can participate, and do a "Reply All" to keep everyone in the loop.

Thanks,

VP, Back Bay Amateur Astronomers
BBAA
Outreach Coordinator