Latest BBAA ZOOM Virtual Meeting Schedule

Jeff Goldstein

To all our Astro buddies:

In the interest of security I had to change our previous BBAA Meeting link to the following:

Goldstein, Jeff is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.  Note:  this is a different link from the previous one (my personal link), and I was advised to change it to this one, below.

I tried and nearly succeeded getting our face-to-face meetings back at TCC in the Science Building, however there are still roadblocks due to Covid-19.  Perhaps, we will meet sooner than later.

If you would like, you may join the meetings via any of the phone numbers listed below, instead.  Otherwise, ZOOM audio/video works through iPhones or Android devices, also!  Please share this link with your astronomy friends not receiving these emails.

Join Zoom Meeting  (New link through February 4th, 2021)

https://vccs.zoom.us/j/96840800899

Topic: BBAA

Time: Sep 3, 2020 07:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

        Every month on the First Thu, until Feb 4, 2021, 6 occurrence(s)

        Sep 3, 2020 07:30 PM

        Oct 1, 2020 07:30 PM

        Nov 5, 2020 07:30 PM

        Dec 3, 2020 07:30 PM

        Jan 7, 2021 07:30 PM

        Feb 4, 2021 07:30 PM

Monthly: https://vccs.zoom.us/meeting/tJIlc-mgrjsiE91kMomY07VP7BuTCDAupTlo/ics?icsToken=98tyKuCupj8qEtSVuBCORowAGo-gc_zziGJHj_oMlzLqDhkDNTXGYcBXBpFbMc3A

Join Zoom Meeting

https://vccs.zoom.us/j/96840800899

Meeting ID: 968 4080 0899

One tap mobile

+16465588656,,96840800899# US (New York)

+13017158592,,96840800899# US (Germantown)

Dial by your location

        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)