Garden Stars TONIGHT! (Thursday, 7/30/2020)

George Reynolds

 Garden Stars is a GO for TONIGHT, Thursday, 7/30, at 8:30 pm.  I will have a brief PowerPoint presentation indoors, and then we will move outside to look through telescopes.  I hope some members can participate.

We will be practicing social distancing insofar as possible, and will need a few telescopes to show the guests the Moon and planets.  Jupiter and Saturn will be rising in the east, and I hope we can see them above the trees and the NBG building.