Kayce

Kayce Cover,
Syn Alia Training Systems http://synalia.com

On Mon, Jul 20, 2020 at 11:03 PM vp <vp@...> wrote:
Forwarding Chuck's message.

Should we cancel this Saturday's picnic?  no one has responded that they will be there.

George
---------- Original Message ----------
From: Charles Jagow <chuck@...>
To: President <president@...>, Vice President <vp@...>, Secretary <secretary@...>, Charles Jagow <treasurer@...>
Date: July 20, 2020 9:49 PM
Subject: picnic

We have three members who have signed up in the picnic database, the Treasurer, VP and ALCOR for six people.

Is it worth doing all the work for less than 10 people, assuming the president shows up?

Maybe we should just cancel the darn thing.

Need to know by about 0900 as that is when I am heading to SAM’s club.

Member #1495 – Norfolk County Rifle Range

George Reynolds
VP, Back Bay Amateur Astronomers
BBAA
Outreach Coordinator