Re: Early morning comet

jimcoble2000

I agree totally. I was up too (I should have texted you right away). Hopeless in the thick haze. No opportunity for the rest of the week. The last week has been like looking through a cream soup.

On Tuesday, July 7, 2020, 8:22:47 AM EDT, Kent Blackwell <kent@...> wrote:

I awakened this morning at 4:00 am. Yes, kiddies you heard me right, 4:00 am to look for Comet Neosporin (that's my name for it). The sky was clear near the moon, which was in the western sky but thick with haze elsewhere, so I did the only thing a sane person would do; went back to bed. I think I'll follow my own advice and wait for it to be in the western sky after sunset in a couple of weeks.

By the way, a side effect of Neosporin is itchiness. I have no itchiness to repeat getting up at that hour again.

Kent