Early morning comet

Kent Blackwell

I awakened this morning at 4:00 am. Yes, kiddies you heard me right, 4:00 am to look for Comet Neosporin (that's my name for it). The sky was clear near the moon, which was in the western sky but thick with haze elsewhere, so I did the only thing a sane person would do; went back to bed. I think I'll follow my own advice and wait for it to be in the western sky after sunset in a couple of weeks.

By the way, a side effect of Neosporin is itchiness. I have no itchiness to repeat getting up at that hour again.

Kent