Re: Eyepiece revamp

vp

Mark,

You don't need to make a special trip for me.  I live in Aragona Village subdivision of Virginia Beach, near Bayside High School.

If you do choose to come out this way, the address is 813 Romney Lane.  Or, you could choose a place and I can meet you.

George
On June 19, 2020 1:52 PM jimcoble2000 via groups.io <jimcoble2000@...> wrote:

George. If you want the 5 I can deliver it to you. All of them are gone now!

On Friday, June 19, 2020, 11:14:54 AM EDT, vp <vp@...> wrote:

Mark,

I would like either the 5 or the 7.  I already have a Pentax 14 and 21, and I love them.

George
On June 19, 2020 8:55 AM jimcoble2000 via groups.io <jimcoble2000@...> wrote:

Am optimizing my eyepiece collection to suit my current scope selection so some of them are for sale.

I have three Pentax wide field eyepieces for sale in the following sizes:
5mm
7mm
14mm

XW series. 1.25 barrels and 70 degree field.

These have been excellently maintained with no blemishes or flaws. Bolt case included. Great shape.

Asking 75.00 each. Normally $300.00 range for new.

if interested contact me here or at jimcoble 2000@...

Thanks guys.   Mark Ost

George Reynolds
VP, Back Bay Amateur Astronomers