Re: Eyepiece revamp

jimcoble2000

HI Chuck. I can go over to your place. I actually live close to Greenbriar mall.I remember you being out there, I can do it later today. My phone number is 757.362.4597 . Just let me know when you are home and the address. It is actually very easy for me to go out there. I will bring the 14! Text, e mail, call whatever is easiest. Just saw the e mail this morning.

Take care

On Saturday, June 20, 2020, 7:01:04 AM EDT, Chuck Jagow <chuck@...> wrote:

Mark,

I will need to go out and about today to go check the BBAA mail out in Virginia Beach, so I could make a run by your place if convenient.  If you were out and about in Chesapeake You could drop them off, I live over by the Greenbrier Mall just off of Volvo Parkway near the Volvo and Greenbrier intersection.

Whatever is easiest, let me know.

Member #1495 – Norfolk County Rifle Range

From: <BackBayAstro@groups.io> on behalf of "jimcoble2000 via groups.io" <jimcoble2000@...>
Date: Friday, June 19, 2020 at 1:45 PM
To: <BackBayAstro@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [BackBayAstro] Eyepiece revamp

yours chuck. I can deliver if you like.

On Friday, June 19, 2020, 12:58:57 PM EDT, Chuck Jagow <chuck@...> wrote:

I’ll take the 14mm

Member #1495 – Norfolk County Rifle Range

From: <BackBayAstro@groups.io> on behalf of "jimcoble2000 via groups.io" <jimcoble2000@...>
Date: Friday, June 19, 2020 at 8:55 AM
To: BBAA Groups Io <backbayastro@groups.io>
Subject: [BackBayAstro] Eyepiece revamp

Am optimizing my eyepiece collection to suit my current scope selection so some of them are for sale.

I have three Pentax wide field eyepieces for sale in the following sizes:

5mm

7mm

14mm

XW series. 1.25 barrels and 70 degree field.

These have been excellently maintained with no blemishes or flaws. Bolt case included. Great shape.

Asking 75.00 each. Normally $300.00 range for new.

if interested contact me here or at jimcoble 2000@...

Thanks guys.   Mark Ost