From: BackBayAstro@groups.io [mailto:BackBayAstro@groups.io] On Behalf Of Ted Forte via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2020 8:54 PM
To: BackBayAstro@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BackBayAstro] Rich Roberts' A. L. Award

Good to see some BBAAers doing Astronomical League programs! With over 65 programs, there really is something for everyone.

Of course, everyone should first do the Planetary Nebula Program (but maybe I’m biased?)

Ted Forte

Coordinator, Astronomical League Planetary Nebula Program

https://www.astroleague.org/al/obsclubs/planetarynebula/planetneb1.html