Re: Mercury & Venus

Paul

Hi Kent! I keep thinking this would have been a great weekend for ECSP!

I was able to Venus & Mercury along with a razor thin ~28-hr Moon just after sunset. Wow, so delicate and so beautiful!!

On Sat, May 23, 2020 at 1:32 PM Kent Blackwell <kent@...> wrote:
The skies have been cloudy the past few evenings but I just managed to see both Mercury and Venus at 1:30 pm Saturday afternoon. The two are slowing slipping apart but still less than 3 degrees from each other. The pair did not fit in the same field of view with my 4” f/8 refractor. Venus’s crescent in razor thin and beautiful. Mercury is merely a tiny white dot again a deep blue sky.