Re: Clear in Cookeville

vabeachdave

So this morning I left my hotel bright and early which was in Charlotte North Carolina and I had planned to drive the two hours into the dark Zone. After 2 hours on the road my GPS said I still had two hours to go. Traffic is just totally messed up. I ended up having to change where I'm going to so that I can get into the dark area. Unfortunately I also see lots of cumulus clouds gathering above.

I should be able to make it to Clinton South Carolina within time but those clouds are death me going to mess it up I'm almost positive at this point

On Aug 21, 2017 10:44 AM, "Roy Diffrient mail@... [backbayastro]" <backbayastro@...> wrote:

Not a cloud in the sky! Found a nice patch of grass with some other Am. Astronomers setting up and some nearby shade, and it's just outside the hotel lobby. Not many parking lot lights to be concerned about turning on during the eclipse. I think we're set.

There was minimal traffic once we got away from Knoxville.

Best of luck everyone!