Re: Wallops Launch Thursday ~9 PM 6/15/17

vabeachdave

Postponed again.

Launch update: Clouds are preventing the launch of the Terrier-Improved Malemute, next attempt is Saturday, June 24 from 9:07-9:22 p.m.

On Jun 19, 2017 7:07 PM, David Manvell <VABeachDave@...> wrote:
It's never going to launch...

NASA Terrier-Improved Malemute launch, postponed to 6/20 because of weather. The launch on 6/ 20, has a window from 9:06 - 9:21 p.m.

On Jun 19, 2017 3:26 PM, "'Jeff Goldstein' jeffgold1@... [backbayastro]" <backbayastro@...> wrote:

Fingers crossed on this one!

From: backbayastro@... [mailto:backbayastro@...]
Sent: Sunday, June 18, 2017 10:48 PM
To: backbayastro@...
Subject: Re: [backbayastro] Wallops Launch Thursday ~9 PM 6/15/17

Never mind – I found a notice on Space Weather that it was scrubbed because of unfavorable winds.  Next launch window is tomorrow, Monday 6/19, 9:05 – 9:20 pm.

Roy

Sent: Sunday, June 18, 2017 10:25 PM

Anyone see anything from this tonight?  I didn't see a notice that it was scrubbed again.  Also looked and looked for the launch but did not see that either.  But we saw lots of haze, etc. around, so we could have been clouded out.

Roy

On Jun 16, 2017, at 6:19 PM, David Manvell vabeachdave@... [backbayastro] <backbayastro@...> wrote:

The launch of NASA Terrier Improved Malemute is now scheduled for Sunday, June 18, with a window from 9:05 to 9:20 p.m.

On Jun 15, 2017 8:02 PM, "'Roy Diffrient' mail@... [backbayastro]" <backbayastro@...> wrote:

Launch postponed to Friday June 16, 9:05 – 9:20 PM, per the NASA web site referenced below, because of weather.

Roy

Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2017 4:24 PM

NASA is putting on a fireworks show again.  Launch now scheduled for tomorrow night, Thursday June 15 between 9:05 – 9:20 PM.  Will be postponed if the weather is not good, so stay tuned.