Re: Wallops Launch Thursday ~9 PM 6/15/17

Jeff Goldstein

Fingers crossed on this one!

From: backbayastro@... [mailto:backbayastro@...]
Sent: Sunday, June 18, 2017 10:48 PM
To: backbayastro@...
Subject: Re: [backbayastro] Wallops Launch Thursday ~9 PM 6/15/17

Never mind – I found a notice on Space Weather that it was scrubbed because of unfavorable winds.  Next launch window is tomorrow, Monday 6/19, 9:05 – 9:20 pm.

Roy

Sent: Sunday, June 18, 2017 10:25 PM

Anyone see anything from this tonight?  I didn't see a notice that it was scrubbed again.  Also looked and looked for the launch but did not see that either.  But we saw lots of haze, etc. around, so we could have been clouded out.

Roy

On Jun 16, 2017, at 6:19 PM, David Manvell vabeachdave@... [backbayastro] <backbayastro@...> wrote:

The launch of NASA Terrier Improved Malemute is now scheduled for Sunday, June 18, with a window from 9:05 to 9:20 p.m.

On Jun 15, 2017 8:02 PM, "'Roy Diffrient' mail@... [backbayastro]" <backbayastro@...> wrote:

Launch postponed to Friday June 16, 9:05 – 9:20 PM, per the NASA web site referenced below, because of weather.

Roy

Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2017 4:24 PM

NASA is putting on a fireworks show again.  Launch now scheduled for tomorrow night, Thursday June 15 between 9:05 – 9:20 PM.  Will be postponed if the weather is not good, so stay tuned.