Re: Jupiter & the Moon conjunction Saturday night

Paul

I was watching as well, from my backyard with my 8" scope. I barely squeezed them in the same view with my lowest power eyepiece. Just read that Jupiter was 1860 times further away than the Moon!

On Sun, Jun 4, 2017 at 11:13 AM, 'Charles JAGOW' chuck@... [backbayastro] <backbayastro@...> wrote:

I saw it also from the driveway in my 10" Meade.
President - Back Bay Amateur Astronomers
Rott'n Paws Observatory | N36:46:23.281 W076:13:31.512
Member - Norfolk County Rifle Range #1495