Re: Chuck's Astronomy Technology Today article

Every PC computer needs to have anti-virus to keep it from nefarious software.  It also needs software to cleans leftover snippets of code/malware that can really slow down and steal resources from your machine.  I highly recommend “CCleaner” and “MalwareBytes” both have freeware versions you can use.  I use the freeware versions of both and run them at least once or twice a month.

Bob

From: backbayastro@... [mailto:backbayastro@...]
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2017 12:33 AM
To: backbayastro@...
Subject: Re: [backbayastro] Chuck's Astronomy Technology Today article

My computer is truly flaky!  Sometimes I press a key or tap the keypad . . .  and I wait.  and I wait.  and I wait . . . for something to happen.  This PC has "locked up" twice in the past two days, with no response to either the keypad or the keyboard.  All I could do was hold down the Power button and turn it off.