Re: Fan Mountain

joseph_piotrowski <joepiotrowski@cox.net>

Ted,
Just read the info on the web site about fan mountain. Would like to
be included in the spring/summer outing if I'm not on call. I'm
willing to help out in any way I can but am severely limited by my
schedule.Sounds great.Maybe we can find a planet or two as a project.
Let me see..bbaaupiter?
Joe Piotrowski
--- In backbayastro@yahoogroups.com, twforte@a... wrote:
Thank you Rick!

Consider yourself a member of the "Observatory Committee"!

Anybody else?

Ted

In a message dated 2/15/03 2:22:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
2bookworms@c... writes:

<< What a great job on the Fan Mountain report, Ted! Great
pictures, too!
I would like to be involved in that project, if there's still
room.
In addition, I would love to go up there in the late spring or
early
summer.
Let me know if I can do some "foot work" for this, as my schedule
can
be fairly flexable.