CANCELLED: Skywatch @ Northwest River Park

Jim Tallman

backbayastro:

Just a note to let you know that tonight's Skywatch has been cancelled.  The weather is questionable and at this point I also have no one RSVP that they would be attending. Thank you if you are one of the handful that at least responded with a "NO".

Given the "IFFY" weather and unknown club resources, I have cancelled this event for the night.

Cancelled Event:

Sat 12/17/2016 3:30 PM - 9 PM
Skywatch @ Northwest River Park, Northwest River Park - Skywatch, Chesapeake, VA
More details

Jim Tallman
Back Bay Amateur Astronomers

NOTE: You are signed up for emailed notifications from Back Bay Amateur Astronomers. Please respond to this email if you wish to be removed from this list.