From: backbayastro@... [mailto:backbayastro@...]
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2016 3:45 PM
To: backbayastro@...
Subject: [backbayastro] BBAA Library outdated [1 Attachment]

[Attachment(s) from lalagoe@... [backbayastro] included below]

I have several boxes full of the BBAA's mostly dated books, VHS tapes, and 90s era CD-ROMs.

We should decide what to do with our library. Otherwise they'll just take up space. Should we sell them? Give them away?

No point in shoving them from one person's house to another every few years if we're not going to ever use them.

Taking comments/suggestions. :)

-Leigh Anne