Re: Skywatch @ Northwest River Park CANCELLED

George Reynolds

Good call, Jim!  I had my doubts when I saw the message this afternoon when it was sunny and warm, but that front came through right on schedule, with lots of clouds, cold winds, and a smattering of showers.  Skywatch would have been a chilly bust, had we gone out to NWRP.

As amateur astronomers, we need to also be amateur meteorologists, and you done good!

From: "Back Bay Amateur Astronomers jctallman@... [backbayastro]"
To: backbayastro@...
Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2016 11:12 AM
Subject: [backbayastro] Skywatch @ Northwest River Park

backbayastro:

Just wanted to let you know that unfortunatly for us, the weather does not look like it will be coopoerating with us for tonight's event. There is a small front coming through that is predicted to bring plently of clouds to the area just about the same time as our event.  Which that said, we will be cancelling tonight's event at NWRP.

Cancelled Event:

Sat 11/19/2016 3:30 PM - 9 PM
Skywatch @ Northwest River Park, Northwest River Park - Skywatch, Chesapeake, VA
More details

Jim Tallman
Back Bay Amateur Astronomers

NOTE: You are signed up for emailed notifications from Back Bay Amateur Astronomers. Please respond to this email if you wish to be removed from this list.