Re: ISS pass and Iridium flare tonight

George Reynolds

 Thank you, Kent, for "emceeing" the Iridium flare and the ISS pass, and for running my scope while I was otherwise occupied.  It was a fun night, and a lot of folks were pleased with what they saw.

From: "kent@... [backbayastro]"
To: backbayastro@...
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2016 3:03 PM
Subject: Re: [backbayastro] ISS pass and Iridium flare tonight

I don't think the ISS will be very bright and will rise in the northwest and pass below the bowl of the Big Dipper. Iridium 37, on the other hand will be very bright and flare just below Cygnus.

I hope to be at the event but probably without a telescope. I'll fill in for anyone though, if you need a break at your scope.