Re: Corrected Mercury Transit Forms

bob414

Why are you whispering, I can barely hear you!

Bob

From: backbayastro@... [mailto:backbayastro@...]
Sent: Sunday, May 29, 2016 6:02 AM
To: 'LambuLambu@...' LambuLambu@... [backbayastro]
Subject: Re: [backbayastro] Re: Corrected Mercury Transit Forms

Not yelling :) Just making sure you didn't have your email font set to super tiny

You did note the smiley in the "yell" right?

Sent from my not as stupid as an iPhone, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

From: Jim Tallman <jctallman@...>
Date: Wednesday, May 25, 2016 at 4:19 PM
To: Jim Tallman <jctallman@...>
Subject: Corrected Mercury Transit Forms

All,

  Just wanted to let you know that Chuck figured out why the calculations were coming up so far off.  Seems I did the SIN and TAN a bit backwards in Excel.   Attached is a corrected sheet, and it works well. He also provided a new photo that is easier to measure.

Well at least we will be ready for the next transit.  Sort of hard to figure out all of the excel formulas on the fly.

Jim