Re: ECSP

RapidEye

Sorry that Jenna and I will miss it this year - have fun!!!

On Thu, May 5, 2016 at 9:30 AM, kent@... [backbayastro] <backbayastro@...> wrote:

The star party is still on! The show must go on. In 25 years we've combatted whatever Mother Nature throws at us so bring it on!

I think if you ask anyone they'll say we have just as much fun when clouds prevail than when it's clear. Besides, you never know if weather forecasters get it right or not. I'm hoping for clearing skies Saturday.

They'll be lots of food, drinks and fun for all Friday & Saturday. Spaghetti dinner early Friday evening and cookout & door prize drawing Saturday afternoon around 5:30 pm. You must be registered to be legible for door prizes.

Thank you,

Kent Blackwell
Organizer, East Coast Star Party