Re: ECSP thank you

RapidEye

Thanks Kent - great time as always!
The skies Thur night were very nice and even for a while on Fri.
Another big thanks to the cooks for keeping us well fed all weekend, it was great to see Dee and Roy back again!
Looking forward to the next one!
<RE>

On Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 8:29 AM, kent@... [backbayastro] <backbayastro@...> wrote:

Well, it's all over now so I can relax. The party was great fun, I'm just disappointed only 35 or so attended. But don't get me wrong, I don't blame people for not showing up with less than favorable weather forecast.

I hope those who did attend had a good time. The sky was clear all Thursday, and Friday night Was clear long enough for us to show a dozen or so Tidewater Community College several good objects.

Camera Concepts sales were down but I think Jeff made enough sales to cover expenses plus a little profit. Besides, both he and Grete love coming here just for the fun of the party. Jeff says, "there's no other star party quite like it."

Thanks again, and I have ordered better weather for the spring ECSP.