From: backbayastro@... [mailto:backbayastro@...]
Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2015 7:04 AM
To: backbayastro@...
Subject: [backbayastro] Eclipse watch tonight

We are still planning to be at the Chesapeake Planetarium tonight, unless the weather turns hopeless. Shea Drive will be closed to vehicular traffic. Plenty of parking spaces for BBAA & NAS members as well as the public.

Telescope setup time: 7:00 pm
Public invited 8-11:30 PM
Chesapeake Planetarium
310 Shea Drive