2016 CALENDARS

charles jagow

OK Folks,  let’s try this again concerning the Astronomy Magazine Calendars.

PLEASE RE READ the following.

BBAA is able to offer a group purchase of  Astronomy Magazine Deep Space Mysteries calendars at 50% discount to our club membership.

I will be taking orders and collecting prepayments ($6.50 per calendar cash and $6.75 via PayPal).  These calendars retail for $12.99 plus shipping.  THIS IS A GREAT DEAL.

I will be accepting orders through ECSP (middle of OCTOBER)  I will place the order before November, if we get at least 6 calendars the shipping will be free, I will be ordering two myself so I only need four additional calendar orders to get the free shipping.

WE WILL NOT BE ORDERING EXTRA CALENDARS, I WILL ONLY ORDER THE QUANTITY OF CALENDARS  WE RECEIVE PRE-PAYMENT FOR.

The received calendar will generally be disbursed at the meetings after receipt.  I will NOT mail any calendars to anyone.  If one cannot make it to a meeting, we can make arrangements for them to be picked up from my house in Chesapeake.

If you can’t come to the October meeting or ECSP and can’t use PayPal, send a check to the below PO box address  and mark the envelope: Attention TREASURER – CALENDARS.

The PREFERRED PAYMENT METHOD IS PAYPAL

Please PayPal $6.75 for each calendar ordered to

      treasurer@...

No need to send me an email, your PayPal transaction should have your email address in it.

Please don’t send me an email reserving a calendar.  The only way to reserve a calendar is to PAY for one BEFORE we order them.

If Paypal is not your thing, send a check along with contact information to:

     BBAA
     PO BOX 9877
     Virginia Beach, VA 23450

     attention TREASURER – CALENDARS

To see a preview of some of the images used on the Astronomy magazine calendar go check out the link:

Thank you.