Re: Astronomy Magazine Deep Space Mysteries calendars - b

Kayce Cover

Thanks Chuck.  What email do we make payment to for this?

Reminds me, I need to check and see the final outcome on the book order possibilities.  I got swept away by life for a bit.

Best wishes,
Kayce

Kayce Cover,
Syn Alia Training Systems http://synalia.com

On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 7:26 PM, Charles Jagow chuck@... [backbayastro] <backbayastro@...> wrote:

As a club we are able to purchase the Astronomy Magazine Deep Space Mysteries calendars at deep discount. These very popular calendars are offered to astronomy clubs at a 50% discount.

I will be taking orders and collecting prepayments ($6.50 per calendar cash and $6.75 via PayPal).  These calendars retail for $12.99 plus shipping.  THIS IS A GREAT DEAL.

I will be accepting orders through ECSP (middle of OCTOBER)  I will place the order before November, if we get at least 6 calendars the shipping will be free, I will be ordering two myself so I only need four additional calendar orders to get the free shipping.

WE WILL NOT BE ORDERING EXTRA CALENDARS, I WILL ONLY ORDER THE QUANTITY OF CALENDARS  WE RECEIVE PRE-PAYMENT FOR.

The received calendar will be disbursed at the meetings after receipt.  I will NOT mail any calendars to anyone.

If you can’t come to the October meeting or ECSP and can’t use PayPal, send a check to the PO box attention TREASURER – CALENDARS.

BBAA
PO BOX 9877
Virginia Beach, VA 23450

attention TREASURER – CALENDARS

The below link lists SOME of the images used in the 2016 calendar.