From: "Charles Jagow chuck@... [backbayastro]"
To: BBAA
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2015 7:26 PM
Subject: [backbayastro] Astronomy Magazine Deep Space Mysteries calendars - b

As a club we are able to purchase the Astronomy Magazine Deep Space Mysteries calendars at deep discount. These very popular calendars are offered to astronomy clubs at a 50% discount.

I will be taking orders and collecting prepayments ($6.50 per calendar cash and $6.75 via PayPal).  These calendars retail for $12.99 plus shipping.  THIS IS A GREAT DEAL.

I will be accepting orders through ECSP (middle of OCTOBER)  I will place the order before November, if we get at least 6 calendars the shipping will be free, I will be ordering two myself so I only need four additional calendar orders to get the free shipping.

WE WILL NOT BE ORDERING EXTRA CALENDARS, I WILL ONLY ORDER THE QUANTITY OF CALENDARS  WE RECEIVE PRE-PAYMENT FOR.

The received calendar will be disbursed at the meetings after receipt.  I will NOT mail any calendars to anyone.

If you can’t come to the October meeting or ECSP and can’t use PayPal, send a check to the PO box attention TREASURER – CALENDARS.

BBAA
PO BOX 9877
Virginia Beach, VA 23450

attention TREASURER – CALENDARS

The below link lists SOME of the images used in the 2016 calendar.