Re: A sad day indeed

RapidEye

That's just terrible Chuck. She was such a dear and sweet person to everyone, she never met a stranger.
The world is less of a place without her but heaven is certainly richer.
Sharing the views of "omega say what" with her, Kent, and Bobby are memories I'll cherish forever.
Jim

On Mar 28, 2015 12:40 PM, "chuck@... [backbayastro]" <backbayastro@...> wrote:

It is with a heavy heart that I report that long time astronomer, Astro Buddy and friend, Georie June passed away last night after a long struggle with cancer.  To all that knew her and enjoyed her company, we have lost a great one and I hope she finally has a bigger telescope than Ted, and a grander view of the wonders of the heaven than the rest of us.  She will be missed by us all for certain.

Respectfully,