Re: RASC Handbook last call;

George Reynolds

Chuck,

You're covered for the book.

From: "Charles Jagow chuck@... [backbayastro]"
To: BBAA
Sent: Sunday, November 9, 2014 5:46 AM
Subject: Re: [backbayastro] RASC Handbook last call;

George,

I believe that when you first mentioned at a meeting that you were ordering the RASC books I said I would like one and I believe I paid you then.  Is that correct?

From: BBAA <backbayastro@...>
Date: Friday, November 7, 2014 at 4:13 PM
To: BBAA <backbayastro@...>
Subject: [backbayastro] RASC Handbook last call;

This is the last week I will be taking orders for the 2015 RASC Observer's Handbook.  I want to place the order before the end of the month so we can get them in by December (I hope).

Let me know if you want a copy at $24 each ($25 if you pay by PayPal).  Please pay in advance.