RASC Handbook List

George Reynolds

Good news:  We have 10 who want to get the RASC Observer's Handbook, so we will get the reduced price.  Here is the list of names I have so far.  If your name is NOT on this list, and you want to order a copy, please let me know ASAP.  You can send me a check to 813 Romney Lane or use PayPal at pathfinder027@hotmail,com.  The price for each handbook is $24 ($25 if using PayPal).

Here are the names, in no particular order:

Kent Blackwell
Bobby Davis
Scott Cadwell
Chuck Jagow
Dan Pelzel (2)
Leigh Anne Lagoe
Tom Flatley
Dale Carey
me

Again, if your name is NOT on this list, and you want a copy, please let me know.