From: Leigh Anne Lagoe lalagoe@... [backbayastro] [mailto:backbayastro@...]
Sent: Saturday, November 8, 2014 07:21 AM
To: backbayastro@...
Subject: Re: [backbayastro] "Interstellar" review

Jason and I saw it last night! Fantastic! Just barely within my very basic understanding of einstein's general relativity. :)

On Friday, November 7, 2014 2:08 PM, "William McLean preciousmyprecious@... [backbayastro]" <backbayastro@...> wrote:

Film review: Interstellar | BBC Sky at Night Magazine

Film review: Interstellar | BBC Sky at Night Magazine
- Some time in the near future, Earth undergoes ecological changes that make food production non-viable: crops are dying and dust storms envelop the planet, leaving...
View on www.skyatnightmaga... Preview by Yahoo

Carpe Noctem
Bill McLean

sent from my plain old laptop