Re: ECSP Last Weekend

Georgie <doublestarjune@msn.com>

Pretty Ian!

On Oct 28, 2014, at 12:57 PM, "William McLean preciousmyprecious@... [backbayastro]" <backbayastro@...> wrote:

143!!! well done, Ian. I am still on 80.

Carpe Noctem
Bill McLean

sent from my plain old laptop

From: "ian@... [backbayastro]" <backbayastro@...>
To: backbayastro@...
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2014 11:32 AM
Subject: [backbayastro] Re: ECSP Last Weekend

Sorry I missed the party. I was over at the SRSP and just couldn't bring myself to tear down and move over to Coinjock. I only took the dob with me last week - knocked off 143 objects on my Herschel 400 list. Went out Sunday night but fell asleep in the OBS and didn't notice that I hadn't plugged the power cord into the  laptop. Anyways got out again last night and captured IC348. Omicron Persei kind of overshadows the small emission nebula. Made it a bear to process. Anyways still a pretty composition. Also see the note on IC348 and IC1985.

Cheers

Ian

Emission Nebula | IC348/IC1985