Re: ECSP Last Weekend

Nick Anderson

143 Herschel 400 objects? Wow, nice job Ian!

Clear skies and good seeing,

-Nick Anderson

President
Astronomy Club of Virginia Tech

---In backbayastro@..., <ian@...> wrote :

Sorry I missed the party. I was over at the SRSP and just couldn't bring myself to tear down and move over to Coinjock. I only took the dob with me last week - knocked off 143 objects on my Herschel 400 list. Went out Sunday night but fell asleep in the OBS and didn't notice that I hadn't plugged the power cord into the  laptop. Anyways got out again last night and captured IC348. Omicron Persei kind of overshadows the small emission nebula. Made it a bear to process. Anyways still a pretty composition. Also see the note on IC348 and IC1985.

Cheers

Ian

Emission Nebula | IC348/IC1985