Re: SRSP

RapidEye

I'll be up there this afternoon Stu - I'll see ya then!

On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 8:28 PM, 'Stu Beaber' wd4sel@... [backbayastro] <backbayastro@...> wrote:

Clouded out so far tonight at SRSP...I saw Polaris for a few fleeting minutes, so there is hope for later tonight...those that were here last night said it cleared around midnight. There manageent is showing outdoor movies just like the old driveins and some guy is flying a hover craft with red and blue lights...what a hoot...I'm taking flats and darks for use later ...supposed to be clear rest of the week. Wifi in the field is working anyways.

Stu