Re: ECSP - it's electric!

bob414

Several people, myself included, have small gasoline generators.  Most welcome others to share their power.  You are welcome to share mine if you can’t find one closer to your campsite.

Bob B

From: backbayastro@... [mailto:backbayastro@...]
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2014 7:09 AM
To: backbayastro@...
Subject: [backbayastro] ECSP - it's electric!

Hey everyone!

I'm curious what you all do at the star party for recharging batteries/accessories.  Is a generator pretty much the only option? - it seems a bit overkill for one 12 volt battery and a couple small electronics.

The outlet in my car doesn't work, of course.

I've considered getting one of those little pedal-powered chargers (SO COOL!), or a solar pack, but don't have the funds for it right now.

Any tips or suggestions?