Re: BBAA at the 96x-fest TONIGHT -- REPORT

bob414

No, we left a little before 9PM.  We had more rain, and prediction of clouds to 7AM.  Enjoyed more music and great company, LeAnn and Blair left about 15 min before us.

Bob

From: backbayastro@... [mailto:backbayastro@...]
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2014 6:40 AM
To: backbayastro@...
Subject: RE: [backbayastro] BBAA at the 96x-fest TONIGHT -- REPORT

Hey Bird or Bob, were you guys still there last night when the woman drove her car though the fence?  I could have sworn I could see Bird in the back ground in the new footage at one point.  Happened around 10:15 or so.  She came through right where the second stage was with our area next door!

http://wavy.com/2014/06/19/woman-hit-by-vehicle-at-ntelos-pavilion/

Jim