Re: My new personal website!

Paul

Clever name. I enjoyed looking through it for a bit yesterday and am sure I will be consulting regularly as time goes on.

Good job!

On Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 6:11 AM, Leigh Anne Lagoe <lalagoe@...> wrote:

"MessierThanAComet".... haha! I LOVE it!

On Monday, March 31, 2014 8:39 PM, Nick Anderson <nranderson.deepskyobserver@...> wrote:

All,

It is with great pleasure I am ready to draw back the curtains on my very own personal website! It's an idea I've had since December and I've been working feverishly at constructing the site over the entire month of March, and yet it's still a work in progress. Already I'm at 488 posts!...and I still haven't gone through many of my observations from November/December 2013.

In the coming weeks I'll continue to supplement it some more. I'd like do a bit more writing and have an "objects by constellation" tab.

Enjoy!

-Nick Anderson
Vice President
Astronomy Club of Virginia Tech