From: backbayastro@... [mailto:backbayastro@...] On Behalf Of Leigh Anne Lagoe
Sent: Sunday, March 16, 2014 5:19 PM
To: backbayastro@...
Subject: Re: [backbayastro] Nice classic dob for sale due to downsizing.

So, I can't play with the telescope yet, but I can at least try to figure out how to plug in the heater. ;)

Once I get a 12 volt battery, what sort of adapters will I need to hook it up?  I'm trying to figure it all out online, but I figured I'd ask the experts.

I have 2 RCA jacks - one coming from the secondary mirror and one from the Telrad (There'll probably be a third once I get a heater for the eyepiece). Is there a specific adapter I should be looking for that will hook up to the battery?

Thanks :)

On Sunday, March 16, 2014 2:40 PM, Jim Tallman <jctallman@...> wrote:

CONGRATS LEIGH ANNE!