Subject: [backbayastro] Welcome to our new webmaster!
To: backbayastro@...
Date: Friday, March 14, 2014, 12:43 PM

Fellow BBAA members,
Please join me in welcoming our new webmaster:
Curt Lambert!! After meeting with him earlier this week, I
have full confidence that our website will be in good hands.
Once the inevitable learning curve settles in, I'm sure
he'll have some great ideas to implement in the coming
months!

-Nick AndersonVice
PresidentAstronomy Club of Virginia
Tech