Re: Welcome to our new webmaster!

Paul

Welcome aboard, Curt.  Thanks for agreeing to help!

- Paul

On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 12:49 PM, William McLean <preciousmyprecious@...> wrote:

OMGosh! Curt, I had no idea you were capable of this kind of work. Thank you for volunteering to do this.

Nick, thank you, too for not only keeping us on the web but improving our site tremendously.

Carpe Noctem
Bill McLean

From: Nick Anderson <nranderson.deepskyobserver@...>
To: backbayastro@...
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2014 12:43 PM
Subject: [backbayastro] Welcome to our new webmaster!

Fellow BBAA members,

Please join me in welcoming our new webmaster: Curt Lambert!! After meeting with him earlier this week, I have full confidence that our website will be in good hands. Once the inevitable learning curve settles in, I'm sure he'll have some great ideas to implement in the coming months!

-Nick Anderson
Vice President
Astronomy Club of Virginia Tech