Re: Congratulations George Reynolds!

Robert Schonk

Does this mean that we have to address him as "Your Excelency"?

From: twforte@...
To: backbayastro@...
Subject: [backbayastro] Congratulations George Reynolds!
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 17:21:11 EST

Congratulations are in order for George Reynolds who has once again been
selected as a NASA Solar System Ambassador. We have known for several weeks
now that George was selected to continue in this role again this year, but
now the press release on the SSA program is out. You can read about the NASA
Solar System Ambassador program and today's news release at<A
HREF="http://www.jpl.nasa.gov"> JPL Nasa</A>

And don't forget to visit George's website <A
HREF="http://www.geocities.com/pathfinder027/spacex.html">George Reynolds SSA
</A>

Way to go George! BBAA is proud to have you!