From: Charles F. Dibbs
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 9:04 AM
To: Dale ; Charles JAGOW
Subject: Boardwalk Astronomy

Looks like we had some bad luck last night, but I just got a call from Beach Events literally asking us to please come down on our scheduled rain date of tomorrow evening (Thursday).

They say there is no event on the stage, lights will be out, and they are expecting a very large amount of foot traffic with the upcoming Memorial Day weekend ahead.

Weather also looks favorable.as of now.

Please put the word out and let me know if there are any issues,

Chuck

Charles Dibbs

Planetarium Coordinator

Virginia Beach City Public Schools