Re: Successful solar filter workshop

George Reynolds

Quite a variety of telescopes in the back yard!  All shapes and sizes (and colors).

Good job, guys and gals!

From: UsnRet2001
To: backbayastro@...
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2013 5:56 PM
Subject: [backbayastro] Successful solar filter workshop

All,
We had a very successful solar filter workshop this last Saturday. We got started around 10AM or so and finished up around 3or4. Everyone looked like they had fun and I'm sure they learned a few tips to use next time they need to make a filter. Attendees were Courtney, Chuck, Roy E. Paul Tartabini (Paul 1), Paul Shank (Paul 2), Mike Galvas, Dino and Mary, Bob B., with Bill Mclean (Bill 1) and Bill Holmes (Bill 2) helping out a bit. All in all it was a fun day and I look forward to the next workshop what ever that may be. I loaded some photos and I know others took a bunch so load them up.

Jim