Successful solar filter workshop

Jim Tallman

All,
We had a very successful solar filter workshop this last Saturday. We got started around 10AM or so and finished up around 3or4. Everyone looked like they had fun and I'm sure they learned a few tips to use next time they need to make a filter. Attendees were Courtney, Chuck, Roy E. Paul Tartabini (Paul 1), Paul Shank (Paul 2), Mike Galvas, Dino and Mary, Bob B., with Bill Mclean (Bill 1) and Bill Holmes (Bill 2) helping out a bit. All in all it was a fun day and I look forward to the next workshop what ever that may be. I loaded some photos and I know others took a bunch so load them up.

Jim