From: Mark <gerlach.mark@...>
To: backbayastro@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, April 1, 2013 3:58 PM
Subject: [backbayastro] Re: Website updates for April 1st

The fact that more people are into astrology than astronomy is a sad commentary on the state of the educational system.

/&#92;&#92;2

--- In backbayastro@yahoogroups.com, William McLean <preciousmyprecious@> wrote:

but you know now that I think about it, there are a lot more people into astrology than astronomy, what would that do for our membership? And we could work at converting them.

Carpe Noctem
Bill McLean